Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Runaway Lane

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Runaway Lane

    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    That was good. I ran across one yesterday but I doubt the Mod's would want me to post it here, probably need to do it in another forum. Kid drops the f* bomb quite often in the song. If you want to hear it just go to youtube and type in f lane kiffin.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    I know alot of the UT fans on here don't do it, but I don't understand the constant hate for Kiffin. Ok, he left the mighty Vols to run off to USC. I understand that. But hell, who wouldn't?

    The Vols may be better off in the long run anyways.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    I agree burton. I think most of it was the way it went down and the timing of it. I'm fine with him leaving and I think UT may be better off without him as well. I hope so at least. One good thing about Dooley is that with his AD experience, it should help make sure we dont run into any major violations. O is known for always flirting with that line, so it may be best that he did take him with him.

    Also, theres been a lot of parodys of this situation that are pretty good. Including one or two of Dooley.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    I know alot of the UT fans on here don't do it, but I don't understand the constant hate for Kiffin. Ok, he left the mighty Vols to run off to USC. I understand that. But hell, who wouldn't?

    The Vols may be better off in the long run anyways.
    I agree, I think we will be better off in the long run. I just think some of these songs are pretty funny.

    The more and more I look back at it and the more and more stuff that is surfacing about Lane I am glad he is gone.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    Majority of them are hilarious.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    Btw any word on Ambles? Is he staying at UT?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •